TaKtiX: Jeremiah Uselton

Malexin has been playing CCGs for a long time. At GenCon Indy 2004 he slew the Warlord Madusan Lord Raath. Since then he has been involved in promoting standards of play within the Warlord community, working as a commentator, tournament organiser and occasional ambassador.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

About me and my blog

As you know by now, my name is Jeremiah Uselton. I’ve been playing Warlord since the release of the first demo decks. I am a playtester, a tournament organizer and well traveled player.

My column is going focus on several things. First, I’m going to have a series of blog entries on the steps you can go through that will better prepare you for tournaments. I'll also discuss things you can do to your convention experiences better, especially for the tournaments that require a good deal of travel. Second, I’m going to use this blog as a means to post my tournament reports and deck lists. Third, I’m going to use this as a conduit to champion the existence of Warlord’s Open Format. And finally I’m going to post tips on running a large event.

Since we’re in the heart of the Conquest Qualifiers I’m going to start with my advice for tournament goers. Look for the first entry tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home