TaKtiX: Jeremiah Uselton

Malexin has been playing CCGs for a long time. At GenCon Indy 2004 he slew the Warlord Madusan Lord Raath. Since then he has been involved in promoting standards of play within the Warlord community, working as a commentator, tournament organiser and occasional ambassador.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The Plans of Crazy Men: Part I

Before continuing on with my advice on tournament preparation, I'm going to start my tournament report for both Warlord World Conquest Qualifiers at KublaCon in San Francisco, CA on May 27th and Florida Kotei in Orlando, FL on May 28th. You read correctly, I'm going to be on the west coast on Saturday to play in a qualifier and then myself and Chris Aven will hop a red eye flight to Orlando arriving just in time to grab some breakfast and make it to the qualifier.

You may be asking yourself why we're doing this. Well the answer is quite simple, its possible. There's no other explanation aside from its possible. This is going to be a real challenge and its going to be fun. Many players who have known what I've had planned for some time have told me that we're utterly crazy for even attempting it, but that just makes it that more pleasing to pull it off.

Anyway, I still have a lot of packing and preparation to do in today and tomorrow before leaving for San Francisco on Friday. Look for the next installment sometime on Tuesday of next week.

Until then, good gaming

Jeremiah

3 Comments:

At Thursday, May 25, 2006 3:42:00 pm, Blogger Azraela said...

To be fair, part of the reason I called you crazy was because you were trying to convince others (Rich Carter and myself) to attempt it as well!

Maybe you can prove Rich is not the only one who plays really well with no sleep. :-)

 
At Friday, May 26, 2006 6:16:00 pm, Anonymous Masakari said...

Malexin, You're Awsome for doing this! I Hope you take KublaCon!

 
At Friday, May 26, 2006 6:53:00 pm, Anonymous Maxus said...

Ah, Rich told me that we had to make sure that the KublaCon Conquest ran smoothly, because some people needed to fly out that night. He didn't tell me it was so they could fly out to FL for the next Conquest.

Kerebrus' toadie,
-M

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home