TaKtiX: Jeremiah Uselton

Malexin has been playing CCGs for a long time. At GenCon Indy 2004 he slew the Warlord Madusan Lord Raath. Since then he has been involved in promoting standards of play within the Warlord community, working as a commentator, tournament organiser and occasional ambassador.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Getting Ready for GenCon

Since making the conquest team I've been busy deck building for the numerous events I'll be competing in during the conquest finals. These events are Open Singles, Open Doubles, Campaign Singles, Campaign Doubles, Campaign Highlander Singles, Epic Singles, Epic Sealed and Epic Draft. That's a lot of deck building to prepare for and had eaten up much of my time.

Anyway that pretty much explains my absence this past month. Hopefully once the con season is over I'll have time to update this blog more regularly. I hope to see all of you at GenCon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home